Thursday, October 01, 2009

Uber positive people make me sick

Have you ever had the feeling that the uber positive douche which gives away compliments for no reason should get hes teeth knocked out ?
Like any other normal person out there I have my up's and down's, when I'm happy you can see I'm happy, when I'm sad it rains ... usually people get sad or happy for a certain reason, but not this positive freaks they are happy and I tend to believe they are faking it just to piss me off.
These Hare Krishna dip shits have nonsense values, they appreciate and follow all sorts of shady meditation practices while enjoying a nice cup of warm piss, they get really serious about the zodiac and its strange how they always find the good part in it even if it says "you are going to be gang ass raped at 1pm" they will react like "It can be a good experience, probably I will get rid of these pesky hemorrhoids", if they have a really bad car accident and unfortunately survive they will thank God for the sunny weather ... YOU WASTED YOUR CAR START CURSING !!!!
If you have the luck to get stuck with one of them you will wish the Grinch will appear soon, if you are queuing with one, he will start talking about the faith that brought you together and how beautiful life is even if you made it clear that you were there to get your new ID and he should talk in the other direction because his breath smells like piss, he will appreciate your brute sincerity, will become happier and will talk even more. God bless if you share a hospital room with one of them, he will compliment how good you look after an open shinbone fracture and how cute is the full leg cast but now is the right moment to make the douche feel miserable and cry like a baby, you only have to ask nice whats he in for and no mater what the answer is you should say that your friend died in excruciating pain for the same reason and the disease is caused by the hyper positivity ... continue to scare the shit out of him and when he gets desperate put a smile on your face and ask him to get a bed in the morgue

This will wake him up from his orgasmic positivity, it might make him realize that all the piss he drank was for nothing and meditation without having something real to think about is useless.

3 comments:

  1. OMG You're my hero Thanks for backing me up on what I've been feeling for so long. I am so tired of getting the "just think positive" speech every time I'm a little down. I know my life sucks. I recognize ugliness when I see it. It does exist. Give me some friggen credit already. I just want to tell these people to take their half full glass and shove straight up their ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After much googling I finally find I am not alone. Thank fuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber positive people tend to be extremely fake...it is just a matter of creeping on them when they think nobody is looking!

    ReplyDelete