Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We gather for nothing ... women steal souls

Wealth farmers that is what humans are, stupid redneck robots chasing after useless and expensive things. Strange how people gather wealth their whole lives and still they wont buy the stuff they enjoy, for example most men are fascinated by motor bikes, fast cars, gadgets, renewal/renovating activities, constructions, creating stuff, fishing, hunting and other specific male stuff ... sadly most of them wont get the chance to enjoy such things. The man's software would have been flawless if our almighty programmer had left away the "seek women and get married part", I tell you women are our weak point. How many dudes sacrificed their dreams and their economies to get a really nice engagement ring and for what ? for a moody brat which probably will get fat as a hippopotamus after marriage.
I get pissed off each time I hear stuff like its the man's duty to:
- ask for the girls hand ( fuck this !!! women should be grateful that we are interested, they should write our names in the sky with pink smoke, take us to expensive non romantic trips and get us an expensive engagement motorized present )
- please the woman in bed ( no shit ? it's hard enough to get a boner when you get to screw unattractive bizarre kitchen monsters, women should know all the tricks in the book of Kamansutra, seduce their man, lose some weight, work out )
- provide for the woman ( what for ? so she can fuck up a high quality top class piece of beef by burning it and not even recognize that she forgot about it because the mexican soap was so interesting, learn how to cook proper healthy meals !!! )
All men objects are considered useless and a man without his gadgets is considered poor and unattractive, so if you get to have a nice garage, a nice car, nice clothes you will get the attention of the ladies and when you think she likes you ... she knows her only purpose is to make you sell your useless stuff just to buy for her vital stuff like jewelery, fur coats, expensive perfumes and soon you will end up walking at work wearing cheap clothes thinking about the horrible designer furniture bought by your wife with your money.
Men are pigs ... of course we are !!! what do you expect from a person which got his dreams crushed, he will drink his kindness out and he will come back for what is his.
Of course not all women are such men exploiting dictators, there are a lot of women which enjoy riding a bike, have good cooking skills, don't dream about diamond encrusted golden anal plugs, get pleasure from a nice hike in the woods, like to jog with their partners, wont complain about the small diamond in their ring, appreciate a bunch of field flowers ... they deserve to be respected.
Back to the the subject, human beings can achieve a certain comfort with less effort and still we need more and more, all the efforts for extra wealth are for nothing, everything is just an illusion, instead of taking care of our health,enjoying quality time with friends and family and take trips to foreign places we work extra hours for a better car or for a bigger apartment. The rush for wealth made us humans forget about the things that really matter and how much it matters to do what you like and accept what other people like. Sooner or later we will die and we can chose between dieing as a wealthy and unaccomplished middle aged person, or dieing as a satisfied old person with great stories for the grandchildren.
Right now I'm happy with what I have and what I'm about to accomplish on the material part and in the relationship with my gnarly girlfriend ... still we make plans to expand our "empire", I hope we will know when to stop gathering and start enjoying our lives.
Some of my friends knew that I'm dreaming about a black FMX 650, they also knew I had the money for it and were disappointed that I chose to spend my economies for my own place but this feels like the right thing to do now because it makes me happy and it also makes me independent, yay !!! these are the first steps towards my satisfaction ... perhaps the bike will carry us to foreign places.


Yes I know I'm a weird person some people refer to me as the new Messiah but I'm only a genius in my early years.

/over "My name is Earl" time

1 comment:

  1. No shit!!! What about most woman around that have to juggle a full time job, kids, cooking, cleaning, and set up some action later. And most of the time she gets nothing in return, because he is such a fat, lazy ass. Some might think you are a women hater, just like I'm a feminist.
    Don't worry, society will rot into something even "better".

    ReplyDelete