Saturday, October 10, 2009

Winning the lottery

Never played it but I'm still hoping to win it someday and if the all mighty gambling demon will put in my pocket a winning ticket, I will reinvent the word eccentric.
Here are a few things I'm going to do:
- I'm going to pay a club owner to kick out all the people in the club and I will tango the bodyguards while listening to turbonegro
- I would buy myself a slave
- I would only wear costumes, superman costumes, wonder woman costumes ( without the thong ), are there any Mojo Jojo costumes available ?
- I would pay Quincy Jones to compose my personal bad ass soundtrack
- I would get a job as a janitor and I will pay the general manager to do my work
- I would transform my parents apartment into a huge sub woofer( speakers instead of windows )
- I would play commercials on the sub woofer
- I would make old people carry my grocery
- I would buy out all the seats in the bus and make everybody stand
- I would build a statue of me sitting on the couch, with a built in hydraulic arm which will swing a whip, with drums in background ... a build in motion sensor will whip the passing slaves
- I would corrupt the local authorities for the permission to place my statue in the town center
- I would build myself a crematory and make things disappear for the mafia
- I would buy a license to kill
- I would build a platform into international waters, call it a tax paradise, get all the worlds investors and create a flourishing free country ( everything legal except iPhones ), with its own time zone and I would give it a really bad ass name which I cant come up with right now.
- I would drive a steam roller when I'm going out with my lady
- I might play the lottery

so .... yeah I guess I forgot about things like getting a nice house, a nice car and nonessential bullshit like this.

boing boing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment