Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Am I getting it ?

Wow !!! woke up this morning seriously worried, had a strange night with psychedelic dreams/nightmares combined with strong muscle contraction, almost felt like in a 3D cinema. Next year I'll start a psychology faculty, man if I could control my brain I could get high for free and probably would make a fortune if I could teach other people to get "brain high". Just imagine walking along a nice purple road surrounded by Antoni Gaudi designed industrial buildings which blow smoke circles out of their chimneys while listening to my girlfriends dog opinion about the human kind. Midgets steering unicorn pulled rickshaw's greeting polite while passing by, giant light bugs sleeping on street poles and my best mates enjoying a kraftwerk concert in a bar without entrance. Weird stuff if you ask me now and still some people pay lots of money for bad tasting but so inspirational shrooms. Just to complete these awesome dreams each step I took, each stumble and each gesture I dreamed felt extra special real due to muscle contraction imitating the normal body reaction to the imagined situation. After waking up, for a moment I thought I'm getting the Parkinsons or I'm starting to discover my super human powers ... the only thing I got was an early wake up similar to this:

I'm wondering if the dog was right, are we really just an experiment with limited resources meant to proof how long will it take until we will eat each other up.

ok breakfast time !

No comments:

Post a Comment