Sunday, October 04, 2009

Be nice and ze basterds will walk over you

Yep you're right this is another rage post and God damn it I will build myself a nuclear bomb.
Everybody expects to be respected but they wont give back the respect, if you behave, don't swear and shout when you have a small verbal dispute you are considered a weakling and will be feed shit until you do something. I'm done with this bullshit, in the past few weeks I've been disrespected by all sorts of disabled morons but from now on I will be an asshole, I'm dead serious about this.
Last week I've been to a few banks to check out the credit conditions for buying a house, I kept the formality and used Mr. or Ms. when I talked, the rude fuckers used my name and I tend to believe its just a psychological bravado meant to intimidate clients, I was not impressed by this circus so I got out my HUGE balls presented them to the credit person, bitch slapped him twice instantly I became MR. Andy and out of nowhere I had lots of options + benefits. My theory proved to be accurate as a Swiss watch, If you explode and get aggressive your presence will be respected, of course they will talk shit about you in your absence but if you find out you're entitled to raise hell and make the scum balls look stupid ... too shy to yell and scream like a motherfucker ? don't be !!! they will do the same thing to you.
Never liked to act like an asshole but sometimes, some people deserve it, whether its a colleague who likes to use you to get copies done for him, pick up stuff for him just because its more comfortable to do so,or whether its the perfect healthy family member which likes to delegate you for a cup of soda when you are in the middle of lunch, you should brace yourself and say NO ! beware they will try to make you do it, keep your position don't back off because they didn't use the word PLEASE in their pathetic request and since you are not a soldier/slave/robot you should not take orders especially from people who:
-don't sign your checks,
-made a habit exploiting other peoples,
-are not your parents/grandparents
-are not close and reliable friends
-are not disabled
-are not the ones you care about
-are not Chuck Norris
So if somebody will bother you again with this kind of dumb favor requests you should ask him if he would do the same thing for you, probably the person will giggle and say no, well if he doesn't sign your check and doesn't fulfill all the crap I wrote above you shouldn't do it and you don't owe an explanation for your decision.
Anyway I would rather come along with people but when I have to choose between being considered an asshole or a smiley face gay puppet I prefer the 1st option.

Self declared internet tough guy over and out !!!



P.S. I like purple !

No comments:

Post a Comment