Friday, October 09, 2009

Are the pro's dead ?

Mneah ... I will become a rich homeless guy, the real estate agents in my town are a bunch of dildos and obviously they don't want my money. Till now I've changed 2 agents, 1st agent was a female freak with the wrong attitude, she took us to see 2 apartments but instead of the sleazy bullshit agent talk she was an aggressive cunt which tried to intimidate us into buying her apartment so my sidekick decided to dump the gorilla and for a moment we feared the consequences. The second agent was a hillbilly disguised in a busy man, he forgot about our 1st meeting, he was late on our 2nd meeting and yesterday when we took our parents to see the apartment we liked he didn't show up, so of course everybody got angry and we left, 5 minutes after we left he called my girl friend and started brutalizing her over the phone, when I was about the turn the car around just to show him the chemical reaction between my brass knuckle and his soon to be teeth less mouth my girl went mental, interrupted the wankers pleading and hell broke lose, from ak47's, dark ages, the return of the Nazis, barbed wire bondage, deep throat, red hot needles everything was mentioned ... the redneck was horrified and remained silent until she made him present his excuses for being a jiralhanae ( retarded lunatic, word used to describe someone who is really fucked up mentally - Korean slang)
I was shocked and I'm still thinking if she has cock in her pants, not to mention I'm amazed about her slang knowledge,the white trash agent deserved it and to be honest I feeling proud of her.
Sales are an amazing thing if you do them right and take proper care of your clients, I'm a bit into sales myself, sales are awesome, just the feeling you get when you make the clients buy your stuff, the whole walzer involved before selling, the smooth bullshit professional talk gives me satisfaction. "Client's feed me" that's my golden rule when it comes to sell something, if the client doesn't like the walz I'm going to dance the polka or everything else and I would dance his dance 5 minutes before he will enter the ball room.

So today we'll get to know one of the best sales agents in my town, I hope he knows the macarena.

Future Pulitzer award winning brutalist over and out !

No comments:

Post a Comment