Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Road rage !

Weeeehaaaaaaaa !!! I'm driving a car and everybody should take care because I'm entitled to do whatever I desire and nothing should stay in my way !!!
People become some kind of warriors when they get behind the steering wheel, a simple drive to the market is like the siege for Cameltoe (or is it Camelot ?), even the smallest prick has a bad temper and is always ready to fight you. If you feel really tough and have a mood to fight just take your car out for a spin and don't signal when you change lanes, when you drive in front of another car hit the brake with no reason, when the traffic lights go green take your time and finish your cigarette, keep honking at other drivers and in a few minutes you will find another flinty driver to fight with. Usually the roadrager fights are pathetic, they keep pushing each other, they swear at each other but none has the courage to deliver the nice well aimed son of a bitch nose punch and usually the wife's are the ones who end the public masquerade with a well executed firm ninja testicle grab maneuver and drag the wimp back to the car.
I find it very curious that drivers don't kill each other because all of them and by all I mean even the nun drivers have a some kind of a self defense tool, some of them have entire arsenals ... I don't know if the angry wussies are afraid to use them or the driving license psychological tests are so accurate. From time to time the police raids the cars to get new equipment for the officers and if you see a guy dressed in pajamas with a reflecting jacket, a fire extinguisher and a red and white crowbar you don't worry it's the law on duty !

I'm also carrying a device in my car just to make sure I'm ready for the attack, like you know I always fight with style and my weapon of choice is a brass knuckle ... well a fencing rapier would be more stylish but I look like a fagot with it.
If you really want to fight like a man, receive and deliver punches you should follow the cars parked in front of boxing gyms and voila you have the chance to prove yourself in front of a pro. boxer.

Cheers !!!

1 comment:

  1. Great article! I also noticed that men with no balls usualy do it more! It't they're way to show the world they're manhood :))

    ReplyDelete