Friday, October 16, 2009

Like a plant ... lazy plant

I'm pretty much in a lazy mood these days, nothing is interesting enough to catch my attention, things at the office are not how I want them to be, I'm tired with this whole apartment search, at least the weather is loyal and plays along with snow, rain, chili winds and gray clouds. Today the new Rammstein album comes out, I'm pretty curious about the sound and the lyrics, I hope it's going to be a good distraction from the old school weed/hip hop/hood movies and comics which killed my time this week. The movies were ok ... Chris Rock made a good Eazy-E in CB4, Dave Chapelle killed it in Half Baked but the highlight of my last week was an interesting comic montage, a waste of paper and time but still pretty clever, enjoy:

VIDEOGIOCO by Donato Sansone from Enrico Ascoli - Sound Design on Vimeo.



instead of a cool fare well formula I will present you a picture of my imaginary golden Nazi gnome friend and his best "Heil Hitler" salute

No comments:

Post a Comment