Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hip hop is back !!!

Dude I was waiting for the new Rammstein ... it came out on Friday, its fine and dandy same stuff with more kink, after listening the entire album a few times it got boring like a German bratwurst. I was hopping for smart lyrics and awesome instrumentals, well the only thing I managed to remember was: LOVE IS HERE FOR EVERYBODY I WILL HURT YOU BECAUSE I'M A SADISTIC UGLY GERMAN ROCKER, THE END IS NEAR MY DARLING, YOU HAVE A PUSSY I HAVE A DICK, AUTO BAHN, and of course WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HUBIDIBUBLA UUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ( these being the cool special efect screams ). I'm sorry but I wont buy the album and I'm not anymore impressed with their costumes and the sorry anorexic keyboard playing clown.
Disappointed as I was with the Rammstein album I went AGAIN to see some apartments ... found one this time, already payed an advance and in a couple of weeks we should be able to move in, fire works, happy thoughts, all the positive feelings managed to put a smile on my face. On my way home Method Man was singing on the radio about street life, respect, gangsters and since I'm a thug raised on the though streets of Baia Mare ( I even had to hustle wild chestnuts for a living )I enjoyed every word. Changed into my home clothes and after I cleaned my room the 1st thing I was about to do is to listen to some pimpalicious gangster shake that ass Method Man music. HUGE surprise !!! a new Method Man featuring Red Man album available and man I was dancing like a thug in my baby duck slippers ... it's a combo fuckers !!! The only 2 guys which kept me listening to the black music were NAS and MOS DEF, they are amongst the few who managed to keep it real and now they got some top class reinforcements. Enjoy the new music video:

A-YO from Katie M Best on Vimeo.


Just to make things clear I'm not a fan of some random gangsters which managed to make a fortune without elementary school education, like 1/2 dollar or the small Wayne guy.

Peace out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment