Friday, September 25, 2009

Time killer

We all have those lazy days at the office when the work gets done in the 1st couple of hours and after a few more phone calls the work is done but we still have to wait and get bored, usually I start cleaning my desk, this takes maximum 10 minutes and the boring nightmare continues. I called in a few strippers they got me bored, almost felt asleep with the midget circus I had in my small office ( never hire midgets to entertain you ) I even booked Michael Jackson to perform in my office and the coward faked his death because he knew I would be disappointed ... I even tried to get aliens to land in the yard but I can't stand their stench.
When I thought I got so cool and nothing on this sorry planet could entertain me some guy sent me this awesome super phun time site.
Ladies and gentleman I would like to introduce you the one and only certified ( by me ) time killing device: Stumble upon when you enter this magnificent realm you will find in your browsers upper left corner the "Stumble" button to discover the best of the web.
This site is the best invention since the DVD rewinder.

Whoosh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment