Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stuff I like even if I have to sweat like a donkey

So to make things clear I wont write stuff about my hyper active and extraordinary sex life instead I will share my hiking experience.
Last Sunday my girlfriend's phone rang even she answered quickly and talked quietly it still woke me up, after she finished talking she got a grin on her face and I immediately asked if she's horny, she suddenly lost her grin and told me that her best friend asked if we would like to take them on the Cock's Ridge ... hey !!! nothing sexual right ?
After a quick breakfast and a quick check on the weather forecast we were on our way, we met our friend's and we divided quickly dudes hang out with dudes and the girls should walk together. Before we attacked the mountain we skipped the stretching instead we had each a glass with palinca ( about 60% )just so to make sure we have enough subjects to discuss until we reach the top and of course be prepared if we get snake bites.
After a week in a crazy city were everybody chases after something a hike in the woods is more relaxing than a massage made by Lucy Liu, and after the palinca glass I had serious thoughts of moving in the woods and live with the bears but my girlfriend made sure I forget about this and reminded that I have to focus on important things like an apartment/house, car and just for a combo she mentioned something about marriage.
Since me and my girl were the only ones in our group who were before on the ridge everybody asked if the road is hard of course its not hard its like a walk in the park just a little bit longer, I kept the raising the crew's morale and when we reached the last and most difficult part and they started to lose their breath I took the lead and escaped from the platoon like Lance Armstrong in Tour de France, the ascent in that particular part is hard but nothing for a stud like me. As I reached the top I felt like I accomplished something, at the beginning I was a bit confused and felt like an asshole for leaving my friends behind but after a quick chat with the little red guy on my shoulder we agreed that I'm a winner and I should feel proud. So it was a great day and looking forward for the next Sunday hike at the Horses Waterfall near Borsa.
Here are a few pics ... enjoy:






Beat this Bear Grylls !

No comments:

Post a Comment