Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This is it !!!

So this is it !!! a new Michael Jackson movie is coming out next month, it will be in theaters for only 2 weeks and this is it !!!
As a child I was a huge MJ fan I never understood what he's singing about but I liked his moves and I always knew that little Diana will become a Dirty Diana as a grown up. I remember the day that my father brought home a nice white VHS cassette with "teh Michael Jackson movie" so my mother cooked like mad for 1 week, we handed out invitations in our neighborhood, people thought I'm getting married with 6 ... but no !!! they were invited to watch Michael Jackson's Moonwalk. Seen the movie learned the moves and became the superstar, it was my favorite movie until the Tommy Lee vs Pamela Anderson movie ... and from that moment on I became the genre fan and even learned some moves.
I'm looking forward to download an illegal copy of this movie and watch it for free while sitting comfortable in my bed, I'll never pay for such a movie meant to generate shit loads of money for some cash hungry wankers. Don't want to be an asshole but I bet one of my balls that this movie its going to be a piece of crap, and if Michael was alive he wouldn't agree to star in such a production probably made by the people who blamed him of being a pedophile/drug addict/ fag and other stuff.

Looks like a documentary of some sort and if they want a documentary based on Michael Jackson they should talk to Michael Moore.
Michael Moore would convince us that MJ faked his death to move on the ranch in Texas with G.W. Bush and 2Pac.

No comments:

Post a Comment