Monday, September 21, 2009

iBBQ

While browsing the web I found an extraordinary site about how to barbecue like an ace.
Usually I'm into light food like tuna salads or nice cheese dishes and of course like every sinner I enjoy some well done spare ribs or delicious grilled chicken wings. Eating and enjoying the good taste of a well done piece of meat is only half the satisfaction, the other half is provided by preparing the food ... nice marinade sauce, the grill at the perfect temperature, the sound of the meat on the hot grill and of course sharing everything with people I like. Grilling is really inspiring for me, almost like meditation , it gives me great yet simple ideas, makes me realize that the best things in life are simple like this rewarding piece of grilled meat and if I had a glass of vine before, Nietzsche and the other guys are no match for me the great barbecue philosopher. I would grill everywhere and every season and I have serious thoughts to build in my parents garden the best barbecue pit ever, I even have some rad ideas how to create the perfect one and who knows maybe I will integrate a small smoker into my design. My girlfriend is my BBQ queen, I only see barbecue done with meat and red flesh but she likes to put some vegetables on the grill and man I tell you those grilled onions, the grilled peppers and any other stuff that she prepares are almost as good as the best stake.
Until I've seen some barbecue masters at work I thought barbecuing is something for savage hillbillies but damn I was wrong, I like to eat healthy and I do my best to do so but a well grilled chicken breast, a well grilled stake or a nice grilled fish fillet with nice steamed vegetables and some awesome cheese are way better than a deluxe dish served by a fully waxed naked virgin in some fancy restaurant.
Check out this extraordinary web page meant as a present for humanity those guys know how to feed your stomach and while preparing the food your mind gets transmuted into a relaxing dimension
BBQ PIT BOYS <<<<<<<<< Click HERE
Enjoy the videos and have fun while grilling, check the guy's voice ... he could tame the Tasmanian Devil

Cheers !!!

P.S. just got down from the garage roof an hour ago ... zing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment