Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to school

After a 3 month holiday period the children and teenagers go back to school which actually is so good because the game servers will be so nice and empty without the wild kids around so ... less lag = more fun. The really really bad part in this "Back to school" story is that the kids get driven to school by their moms or grandparents and we all know that most women and grandparents drive their SUV's like shit ! The morning rush hour mutated into the morning chaos and a 10 minute drive from home to the office became a 25 minute drive which means I was 15 minutes late for work but still managed to be among the first persons in the office.
I mean I understand that people care about their children and stuff but if the traffic light shows green it means you should drive not look for 10 seconds if somebody will jump the red light on some other street in the junction. If I will win the lottery or if I'll become rich with this blog I'll get myself a mean offroad vehicle which will be fitted with 1 meter long titanium with carbide tip spikes and instead of going to work for my girlfriend's uncle I will patrol the streets 8 hours each day and crash into other drivers which:
- cut corners
- change lanes without looking behind
- get in my way
- drive a hybrid
- wear a mustache
- have the "Baby on board" sticker on the rear window
I will change my name into Mad Max and wear a Superman costume while driving the offroad monster.

Have an awesome new school year kids !!! and please walk to school because its healthy, not to mention you have plenty of time to drink your coffee and smoke your cigarette with your classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment