Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blogger saga starts

Well here starts my blogging adventure !

Why did I chose to open a new blog ? To be honest with you I chose to get in the blogging scene because its cool to work on your own blog, it pays well, I will get a better social status , groupies, forgot the password to my previous account , and last but not least I want to meet the father of teh internets .... actually these could be good reasons to become a blogger but the truth is that I'm sick of the small notebook with hearth shaped lock which is intentionally "forgotten" on my desk in hope that somebody will read the junk I wrote in and ye old notebook cant play video's. Why English ? It would be a shame if the rest of the galaxy won't be able to read my journalistic masterpieces !
This oxymoron blog is a mix between top secret personal stuff which I would like to share with the rest of the few curious and bored readers.


Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment