Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The awkward moment when ...

... I sweep the snow off my car and a turbo hyped bitch asks:
Cunt - where do you live ?
Great guy - excuse me ! are you talking to me ?
Cunt - Yes ! I'm talking to you ! where do you live ?
Great guy - why are you questioning me ? who are you ?
Cunt - you park your car here and I've seen you entering the block across the street !
Great Guy - Usually I can't be bothered answering to fucktards like you but today I will make an exception, this parking lot is a public space, free off charge for everybody to park here, not yours not mine ... get here before I do and you can park here without me yelling at your sorry yellow hair covered face.
Cunt - we live here !
Great guy - ok ! look this is stupid I will just ignore you !
Later as she took her car for a drive I was just in time to occupy the only available lot, the one she left, something tells me she cried tears of blood.
Last morning, again I was sweeping my car before work, a wanker pulled next to me lowered his window and spoke:
Wanker - Are you aware that we live here for a while now and during the night something might happen to your car ?
Pissed Off Guy - Oh really ? why is that ?
Wanker - because bla bla bla park your car here bullshit more crap bla bla bla
Pissed Off Guy - Look dude its a public space yap yap yap
Wanker - don't tell me politics and common sense I'm not interested in this !
Pissed Off Guy - Oh yeah motherfucker ? get out bitch ! I swear I'll punch your face in, you like it wild and rough ? I can do that !
With his wife and 2 kids yelling in the background he got out, I told myself I will choke hold him if he tries to get physical ... well a fucking bad tempered tall midget got out of the car, approached him really threatening (getting really close, violating private space type of shit) asked him what is he going to do ... I had to back up for my cock was poking him in the face. The guy started shaking and babbling, its disturbing to see a father and a husband shitting himself in front of his family. Left him there and resumed to cleaning off the snow.
Not enjoying these kind of things at all but I was never bullied by nobody, if he is stronger just go mental ! bite, throw stones, grab his throat just don't sit there like a bag of bones ! Fortunately it wasn't the case here but I wont park my car elsewhere, fuck all !
Can't understand how do these people think, how much of a dumbass can one be to act like this ? They can't handle their pathetic lives but act tough guy and set rules on public domains !
Good thing we're about to move away, it might keep me from doing something stupid, because I'm really pissed about this shit !

3 comments:

  1. Coming rougher every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. I only doubt somebody who uses words like "cunt" and "wanker" for people he doesn't know could be a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knew enough about their cuntiness and wankerfarism after their 1st sentence ! Not delivering a fist pummeling from boxing all stars hell to their mouths makes me better than "good guy Greg" (reference here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/good-guy-greg ).
      Cheers ! make sure not to leave your car there

      Delete