Thursday, January 12, 2012

Buckets !

When life gives you lemons, squirt the lemon juice in everybody's eyes ! most likely that's an unpleasant thing, it is how it is, I often find myself letting my anger out on my dear ones. Ok these are lemons and they make us sour.
How about sweet and juicy oranges sold in buckets for a ridiculous price (less than 5$ for 7 kg) at a local supermarket ?
Just like these:

The following happens: people go ape shit borderline insano deep-trance hardcore mentally bonkers ! ORANGES fucking ORANGES IN A BUCKET, use elbows, push, squeeze and start verbal fights without loosing sight on the oranges, eyes on the prize motherfuckers ! The rule is that you can fill a bucket with oranges but they have to stay in, I've seen the pyramids, I've seen some nasty and desperate shit until now but I was never confronted with a pyramid of oranges reaching out of some cheap bucket. The cashiers deserve a prize for keeping calm, each time the conveyor belt moved oranges were dropping hard, those greedy fucks couldn't keep them all and the agony of loosing 3 oranges was priceless. Like I said before I've seen some desperate shit so far, I've seen a toddler girl stealing a bag of cheesy puffs from one of her mates, she went with it in a corner and while the other kids and parents tried to take the bag away she shoved in as many as possible ... just like a hyena, but instead of blood, her face was covered in a mix of snot saliva and cheesy puff crumbs ... had a wild sparkle of joy in her eyes. Just before Christmas I've seen a geezer eating a kiwi in the grossest way possible, while waiting for his dame to do the groceries, he grabbed a kiwi squashed it with his hands the juice was pouring down his hands on his jacket and was was munching on it like a fucking savage ... never paid for it. Still these two events were nothing compared to the "oranges in a bucket" incident, fuck my life that behavior is the proof that there still is a savage part behind all the civilized thing. What are the effects of eating a shitload of oranges ? besides long shifts for the guys down at the sewage treatment plant, will everybody's skin turn orange and look like the mongs from Jersey Shore ? I could make a joke about a guy named Karl Pilkington and laugh how his head looks like a fucking orange but Karl is to majestic I would say godly in comparison with those apes. A cheeky cunt in her twenties tried to sneak out some other stuff hidden between the oranges (hiding something in a transparent bucked is like hiding behind a wire mesh fence), security took her away for a quick anal gang rape.
Burn them with fire !

1 comment: