Monday, September 19, 2011

Approach on meds !

Now this is something worth pausing my video game for, it's actually outrageous ! I'm talking about medicine adds on tv and medicine adds in general. 1st of all why do they need to advertise meds on TV, if your doctor prescribes something you will get to the pharmacy and buy that exact type of pill, not a purple one not a swarovsky crystal engraved one and of course not the one you've seen on the teli last evening. I mean what the hell? Are there people buying pills just because the've seen a man riding happily a horse which recommends them to be wonder pills ? I don't know what to say ... If you can't ride your horse or sit properly you might have some problems with your shitter, there is also a great chance for you to be diagnosed as being a faggot, which sane man rides his horse smiling ? all male horse riders are the mean tough as a coffin nail type (except the mafia underfed midgets known as jokey's). Of course if you're aware of your gay illness I would suggest to change something in your personal life, forget the stud, go asian maybe ?
Back to the TV commercials, things get messed up people, I know a few persons which buy their sight glasses from the market, honestly they go there to a gippo witchdoctor and try on a few glasses ...
"oh lovely these fit my left eye just fine, is there a chance to switch the lenses from other glasses ?"
"no switch ! buy both for 5$"
not the ideal way to chose your spectacles, with the courtesy of TV adds encouraging self medication any knob polisher can become a doctor. Maybe there are enough reasons to discuss about some conspiracies how the secret organizations like the sadomasochists plan to kill as many as possible to keep the planet for themselves. The main reason I chose to write about these commercials because I find it disturbing that in almost each one of them appear a few kids playing, ok kids are awesome but what's the message behind a spot with some children playing in the back yard, the children fade in a grey image and something like "PROCTO CLEAN, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE" appears. Do those children need to take a crap ? Will you take a crap like a child ? I don't get it but please do not use children in your upcoming anal bleach add.
Look here ...

Are the pills in that funny colored box for the children, I would have some if I were a child, why the hell not if that cool dude needs them to pop the bag in his grampa's face I'd love to pop a bag in my grampa's face also.

No comments:

Post a Comment