Monday, July 18, 2011

wait what ?!?!? I'm confuzzled !!!

Here is the situation, I was talking with one of my friends today about how far would a person go to earn money, good money ! since those "run naked across the town", "eat a piece of shit", "bang a disgustingly ugly old, fat and decaying twat" are a little bit to childish, we agreed upon talking only about badass tasks or challenges suited for mean bastards ... like I am !
I don't like other people telling stories, so I'm always the 1st one to talk and when I'm done I'm not listening what others have to say ... because I'm already in action with my groupies. So I told my friend my idea of the ultimate task for 1.000.000 Euros, 1 year in prison ! he said its not worth it, I got angry and if I think about it I would probably do 1 year for 100.000 Euros. 100.000 just for sitting around and waiting for a year to pass ... easy money ! if you look at it as a fucked up job which pays well, I would do it without hesitation. The question is how would I get the money ? rob a bank ? shank some old lady and drive off with her savings ? guess my badassery only goes so far, but as an experiment founded by the government were one has to live 1 year behind bars.
So if you are a dictator or the president of some country which has to give away 100.000 Euro's for 1 year of prison ... I'm your man !

People are to afraid of hard challenging tasks or jobs which leads to an overall state of mediocrity, we need to man up and embrace whats coming for us, profit from each opportunity, go braveheart crazy in any situation !!!



35 Celsius ...

No comments:

Post a Comment