Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Tranquility ... because it doesent make any sense.

Lately I realized that my way to handle things which don't function as they're supposed to is with anger an rage, but not anymore. Honestly I will stop caring that much, screw it, at work things look like shit, my office colleague is a grey whining and very moody fuck, a few neighbors managed to piss me off in the past, my beloved fiance likes to tell me the same thing 10 times in a row just because she likes to hear her talk, family ... I take them as they are. Not worth getting sick over something which doesn't matter at all, instead I will action calm, If I don't like something I will try to change it and make things better for me, everything with a smile on my face. Revenge and uber badass fist pummeling are things of the past, abusing these pages with angry writing is still awesome and I will keep doing it because is entertaining and I find it funny.
We people are a funny kind, we try to take the weight of the world on our shoulders, make things runs, fix this, fix that, schedule spare time (what the shit ? my spare time does not need any planing, if I feel like washing the dishes or answering my phone I will do it, if not screw it let me enjoy my stinky feet or whatever)... nano boogers swimming against the stream.
Most will think that being calm is a sign of weakness, actually remaining calm is a good exercise of self control, which could be useful at some point. Yesterday one of my colleagues asked me if I could help him and assist as a witness because the police is about to inspect his car which he bought from his brother who is suspected of dealing drugs and stuff. My colleague was terrified absolutely freaked out, the guys from the organized crime squad were acting friendly trying to get as much information as possible from my colleague, played a bit with his head. Since I was not involved I didn't care so I was calm and could observe how they were playing him. Turned out the car was clean as a whistle and my colleague calmed down,they took us "down town" for the paper work. The police hq in my town is pretty busy, special forces in stand by (packing automatic weapons), shackled crooks taken for auditions, people crying ... bloody depressing. I almost felt guilty only for being there. There we were, the police men turned off the best friend behavior and became ignorant and didn't really care about us being there the past 2 hours for just 2 statements. I had to use the toilet, one of them asked me to wait for another police man to come in the office because he has to show me were it is, so I waited for 30 minutes until I could take a piss. Without noticing I went mental I started to talk with the people in that office, I mean fuck it I was there to help them and I'm treated like a sack of poss, I kept talking loud and was trying to provoke a reaction from the guys in the office ... cracking jokes about police men, well nobody said a word ! but I can't describe the looks. Shortly after we were done, they thanked us for our collaboration, signed the 2 sheets of paper and of we were(after 3 hours). Then I learned that keeping calm is a really powerful weapon.

get some rest people, find your place and let things be.

No comments:

Post a Comment