Friday, August 27, 2010

Super gay or just nice ?

I kinda always liked Robbie Williams, never liked "take that" but Robbie is ok . He is like a motherfucker dressed as a gentleman and some of his clips are great ... my personal favorite:

awesome hah ?

Before he rocked he played in a boy band, yep 5 fucktards singing about matching souls, dancing after some choreography and God knows what else they did. Robbie got sick of that crap had a huge fight with the band leader bye bye band.
Here we are 15 years later they thought it would be cool to make up and forgive eachother, this is the result:

Shame from RWL on Vimeo.


not sure what to think about this mess, sounds rather beetleish some say, other say the last scenes are cold mountainish ... so group reunited ? hope not !

I'm getting soft ... no wonder my girlfriends feeds me with antibiotics to kill a stomach bacteria which 90% of the planet's population has.

"Filth and Wisdom" on !

No comments:

Post a Comment