Sunday, August 29, 2010

I want to break free

So I saw the other day "Filth and Wisdom" I loved the movie, Eugene Hutz form Gogol Bordello was exceptional, funny jokes, good story, even though the movie was directed by Madonna I could feel Guy Ritchie's influence. On the other had my girl friend watched SALT the latest movie with Angelina Jolie ... she was so impressed with it I had to watch it ( was hoping to see Gia again, Gia was her best role so far ).
The movie was a huge empty action balloon she kicked a lot of people around and that was it ... but these movies are not the point !
My girlfriend promised her auntie I will bring her the latest Angelina movie, which is so awesome. I expressed my opinion about the movie beeing hollow without content, commercial crap meant to entertain the zombies and told her about my movie. Of course her auntie did not agree with my comment and told me stuff like "chacun à son goût" ( everybody has got his own taste ), of course I explained how wisdom can emerge from filth, how people learn life lessons and change. The minute before we were talking about tolerance, now my taste is rubbish ? I'm so sorry but I can't reason in such conditions and prefer to shut my trap and look for the exit ... this is not how I roll. Making a point could be interpreted as arrogance. Wisdom gained, I will never ever make comments about stuff I consider worthless nor share my knowledge or preferences with certain people. If people want to eat frozen shit on a popsicle let them eat it, laugh your soul out, enjoy the show.
Can't wait to arrive at my destination, the place were I can express my self without taking other peoples opinion force feed ... get my ink, wear my clothes and be the master of my universe.


Say no to slavery !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment