Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peace and goodwill

Hoes hoes hoes ... No I'm not the fucking Santa ! that's what I'm dreaming about.
So here we are almost 1 month without a single post nor rude comment from this end of the line, I guess I have a weird period or I'm getting lazier.
Right its almost Christmas and almost everybody has two things by now, the winter tires and the fake holiday bullshit happy mood. Even the thought of incoming holidays gives me the poss in my throat and fever, I know the poss is meant to spit the jolly wankers in the face and I guess the fever should help me wear shorts and flip flop on the slopes ( still have to figure this last part out, fact is I'm shaking like Duracell powered dildo if I'm wearing my summer outfit in the snow without having fever). Starting with the glorious day of 1st December its almost impossible to get some enemies, fierce business partners are willing to help, the low life family living next to your apartment behaves like a well educated elite English blue balled family, the beggars in the street wont harass if you wont give them any change ... basically everybody has a philanthropic state. I can tell you everything you see is a scam, maybe the best scam ever, each year billions of people fall for it, this sudden behavior change has 3 reasons:
1. most of the fuckers still believe in Santa and like a real Santa fan you must behave.
2. white snow, brings back old sniffing memories
3. yellow snow, your friend finished up writing your name because your small bladder can't handle your 3 letter name
3 reasons you fell guilty and want to change your life, Santa wont get you the usual set of socks, powder makes you shit your self, friends help you in need.
I can't stand to distant from all this, I changed my behavior also, I'm being a bad boy in December, I look for enemies ( only to ruin the good mood ), I don't spend money on gifts ( because I'm cheap ), I don't smile ( I use my evil grin )

Ok enough my negative half is waiting for me.

Enemies wanted, I can kick your ass, punch you in the throat, spit poss in your face ... or make you listen the next song instead some gay carols singed by a baptist choir

No comments:

Post a Comment