Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boiling !!!

God damn it !!! why me ? why do I have to know such people ? why do such people even exist ?
I'm talking about my neighbors, fucking shanty town garbage family managed somehow rent an apartment in my block. I have a job so I wake up at 06:45 in order to get ready and arrive at the office at 07:50, usually I'm going to bed at 23:30. Since a white trash family lives on welfare without jobs, they afford to stay up late and yell at their 3 year old child which is still awake and running trough the apartment at 02:00. So I'm falling asleep pissed off which gives me nightmares and instead of dreaming about skating like a pro I'm dreaming about punching the bitch with the thin voice and her fat husband.

Revenge is on the way, I'm bringing out the big guns , I will play on 30 minutes periods a 1 minute song (my kick ass speakers + Korn - TWIST )and this will freak them out + keep them awake ... if I'm going to do this from 03:00 until 07:00 for 1 week during my winter holidays, on the 1st of January they will move out because of this and move back were they belong and were they can get some sleep

There should be no mercy, trailer trash should live in trailers or train stations. Also have a newly wed pair of fuckers which move furniture in the middle of the night, maybe he cant get it up and redecorates the apartment to satisfy his monster ugly wife.
OK !!! Fuck my neighbors, I will shove a pine cone up their ass in the spirit of Christmas.

There is one thing they can do for me and I will forgive them, they can buy me a pair of new Fusion X5's, they will keep me busy and tired.


Motherfuckers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment