Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Pure evil or just normal ?

Usually I wont start fights or arguments but in the last couple of weeks I'm getting a bad temper with almost no reason, a wrong look or gesture can start the war machine in me ... sometimes I can tell I have an evil look in my eyes because people freak out without any argument.
While having a conversation with a sack of poss or while listening to some random fuck complaining about his life, my subconscious develops scenarios and figures out a way how to deliver a painful kick in his ball sack or a punch in the wankers ear. Ignorant fake fucks, the "know it all" type and the friendly nonsense gossip amateurs are the ones which make me wanna pull out some of their teeth. Thinking about all this hate I have towards certain people I realize I'm not so bad after all, why should I like a person which talks crap or doesn't care about what's happening around, my cruel thought are probably a normal reaction. I've noticed the appearance of this behavior after watching a few episodes of The Mike Strutter show, this Strutter guy is an old school brutish British bully with a filthy fucking mouth and has a problem with all the cock sucking motherfuckers out there.


Man I'm such a bad ass after watching this show, I will get a back piece tattooed, just imagine a set of evil angel black wings with guns, swords, knives and the fucking terminator hidden under the feathers.
Keep your kids in front of the TV, my parents did it!

Gone amok !

No comments:

Post a Comment