Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogging absence, stress, armageddon and dragon age

Hard times dudes !!! hard times ... never thought a thing like buying a freaking apartment can make me lose weight or get countless sleepless nights just thinking about weird stuff. Bureaucracy is our assassin, my girlfriend had some medical problems due to stress, I lost a few kilos and its not over yet. The bank and its procedures, the waiting time, the real estate agent and the notary are the secondary stress factors, money eating machines is what they are ... I don't want any Christmas presents this year, the only thing I desire is to finish this mess and I need my girlfriend to crave pussy ( Santa can you do this please ? )
In order to get a ray of sunshine in my life I had to do something and since I won't take some fancy named pills I got myself a gift in form of a PC game called Dragon Age Origins and just to get a chill out after slaying all those evil pixels I'm watching My Name is Earl episodes, a peaceful and funny TV show.
My cure seems to work, I'm eating better, I'm interested in a few books and the most important thing is that I'm getting all kinds of new ideas so my epic writing inspiration will be back soon.
Twisted period is officially over sun is shining lets commemorate it with a stellar track:


Music do! music do! music do!

No comments:

Post a Comment