Saturday, December 15, 2012

I have a dream ... again

Oh gosh December already ! Time flies the asshole never dies, right ? I'm dazzled by the effects of a few good ideas. For a change I had a stroke of genius while riding my bike this summer it was so deep, never thought it will stick for so long. Riding a bike CAN be fun, yep "can" in upper case, without letting my mind fly, riding is just a physical act, the next door neighbor of hard labor (rhyme ? wth is wrong with me ? ). Set your mind free, work on your ideas, breed ideas, take everything to a whole new level, keep your mind busy exploit your imagination ... as you'll ignore hill after hill to the top of the mountain and your body performs like its not a big deal, you might also draw some interesting conclusions about your personality and enjoy the satisfaction of doing something you never believed you are able. So yes riding the bike my wife bought me for my birthday is the catalyst of the new me. It began gradually, was reflecting on insignificant stuff, how to get back on X for doing that to me, are you talking to me fuckhead type of shit, sometimes its fun to reflect on vengeful, violent stuff ... easy stuff like a Woody Allen movie, you watch them but they don't stick.
A couple of months into this, my sister in law shipped my ass to the other side of the country to attend a workshop on entrepreneurship, apparently a fancy exclusive thing, were people rediscover themselves, they even had a chart with the process ... I'm not having any of it. The others were ecstatic, all business all that talk, business plans after business plans, tasks, challenges. Anyway it lasted 9 days in which I learned/confirmed 3 things: gambling and chance games are bullshit unless I'm the one who runs them (main reason I don't gamble);a win-win proposition works in business;get my cock out more often and jam it in the mouths of the ones trying to convince me otherwise, being stubborn is a gift !
While driving back home I was disgusted, people actually believe in this things, believe that a pattern suits everybody, one size fits all madness. What I find confusing is that I managed to "win" the workshop, without any effort at all, it had a backbone challenge, which consisted into setting up a business (real money, real stuff) in 9 days in a foreign city and get real money out of it ... my scheme won, made quite a profit and bested the others (20 or so). Don't need this shit, I've got my own thing, my own process.
I knew that I have to start something on my own, but something which gives me joy, only had to take my bike for a ride. A headache in technicolor was born, I'm a hands on guy with the desire to master one or more practical skills. The ideas took shape into something beautiful and the joy of seeking more and more complex information is absolutely fantastic. My 1st project under my own soon to be registered brand will be ready in a couple on months. Even dwarfs started small and I'm growing, again a man with a dream and it feels pretty damn good.
So winter is here and my skies arrive next week, 40 cm of nice compacted snow on the slopes, oh yeah looking forward to it. Did I change the subject to soon, well I wont reveal my master plan, it wont fit.

And now one of the most kick ass movies I've seen for a while now:



Enjoy !

One more thing, Hong Kong Phooey here somehow has a problem with me, and tried to kill my account related to this blog, hard to trace ?

Not sure if via proxy or not but soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back! (and dreaming)

    ReplyDelete